Friday, May 1, 2009

Coffee

I love coffee!!!!!!!
I stumble out of bed at 6:30 am every morning to a new pot of coffee that just the smell of it alone makes me smile. It relaxes me and gets me in the greatest mood,(exaggerating) it warms me up, and I have the energy to get my kids up and ready for the day so I find myself most of the day with a new freshly poured cup and I think to myself why coffee? duhhhhhh alcohol doesnt taste good warm and it wouldnt be very good parenting skills on my behalf if I asked my kids for another can of beer. J/K

6 comments:

  1. I to am a very very big fan of coffee. I used to not like it but after my 3 kid I just fell in love withit. Maybe 3 kids for me is what pushed me to need more caffeine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on the same bote :)
    Hi there.
    I'm following you from the MBC Under 100 Club. I look forward to reading more!
    Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to stop by and visit so many different people, I'm having a great time and hope you'll have time to come give us a visit sometime. Good luck with blogging - it is an addiction!

    Best wishes,

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a coffee right now! Gotta love caffeine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am playing tag and have just tagged you! If you are interested in joining the fun visit my blog for all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! I'm a huge coffee fan. One of my vices...but o well, makes me happy : )

    ReplyDelete