Thursday, May 7, 2009

Teachers

I was on facebook today and a close friend of mine was commenting on her preschoolers class,
and she said how she appreciates educators because of all that they do and this is so true I've
always agreed that teachers are underpaid for the work that they do but to really examine things I find it hard sometimes to have my 3 kids keep up with their responsibilities at home, and they are great kids, ( really they are .....wink ....wink.... j/k) I cant imagine the pressure on our teachers to deal with all their job requirements( which cant be easy), but they also have to deal with a class filled with different personalities and temperament's. On that note my hats off to all of our teachers!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Prosperity!
    I'd like to present you with a Sushi Award. http://mamasinsight.blogspot.com/2009/05/time-for-sushi-award.html

    Come pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you that was very sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete